How long does it take to receive my products ?
- Please allow 1 – 3 days for shipping, as we are a small team running out of our Greenwich Village Studio.
- Your shipping cost will be calculated at the checkout based on your address and the weight of your order.
Will I get a tracking number ?
- A tracking number will be provided when your order has been shipped. If you still haven't received it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Please be patient, as tracking information can take a few days to update.
- If your tracking number has not updated, please be patient as sometimes your carrier gets a little backed up. Give it a few days to update & contact us if it doesn't.
How many days do I have to to return an item ?
- We accept returns within 14 days of the original purchase.
Are labels included ?
- Please email us at email@example.com to request your free return label in PDF version.
- Please note that all pieces are made by hand and feature freshwater pearls that are individually unique, which is why our jewelry is so special as each piece is one of a kind. With that being said, if you are unhappy with the shape of your pearl, or want a longer chain for your necklace, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily pay for the back and forth shipping to accommodate your requests.
QUALITY/ HOW TO CARE
How do I care for my items ?
- Each piece is hand made in our Greenwich Village Studio.
- We work with freshwater pearls, which are cultured rather than stripped from the sea. Each pearl is unique in it’s own way, making your piece one of a kind.
- Our jewelry is brass based with gold plating ranging from 14k to 24k. All of our jewelry is nickle free!
- Please see each piece’s page for a run down of materials used.
HOW TO CARE YOUR LOVE ONES
- We recommend taking your jewelry off before showering or taking a dip in the pool.
- The best way to care for any of our products is a light rinse of water and soap.
Re-Usable Linen Jewelry Pouches
We encourage everyone to re-use our beautiful linen jewelry pouches. Creative ways to re-use our jewelry pouches are using it for:
- Traveling with your jewelry
- Carrying your Advil/Midol/Claritin
- Holding your favorite hair clips
- A stylish cord consolidator
- Keeping your Airpods safe and clean
Made to Order Pieces and Small Batch Collections
- Our beliefs in small batch collections and working with made to order pieces lie in the fact that these practices ultimately allow less waste to occur during the production process, and thus help us stay in line with our values of sustainability by avoiding the use of excess materials and fabrics.
- While we do use tissue paper, we are cognizant to use only the amount that is needed. Moreover, we strive to uncover creative ways to avoid using unnecessary materials like tape or ribbon.
- All orders are gift wrapped individually because we believe in the joy of indulging yourself with a present!